BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

OMG~

For me year-end holiday is started...
Bye~Form4's life
Now my sister is having her SPM, next year today is my turn....

Today at 3pm, I went to play badminton with Pearly, Michelle and Pearly's aunt
Just played one hour =.='' train Michelle to play....

After 4pm, they went back home and I sat outside the court...
Suddenly, i saw a boy ran to the court from the opposite road,i though he wanted to play badminton
what i thought was wrong, he ran toward me and asked me for tissues, i answered him no...and I realized that his sling beg had blood
I thought that he was felt down or what
Then he ran into the court and ask for help
the shop keepers helped he.....
After that, the boy's mum came and fetched he back
now, i knew that the boy was met the robber/robbers and they hit his head(that why he was bleeding)

Nowadays, the society was terrible!!!
Just a boy(i think he is a secondary student), why have to hit he(his head) until bleeding~ Hope he will be ok....

After that, my brother came and fetched me,and fetched my grandma went to my aunt home, then is my sister....

0 comments: