Last Friday
-9 History club AJK and 2 "VIP"
-location:DAORAE
-activities:eat and eat and eat + take pictures XP
our dinner costs RM 350++
we ordered -6 plates of chicken meat
-Dolsot-bibim-bab 石锅拌饭
-炒年糕 (MY FAVOURITE!!) Damn nice~
-Soup (Deli~!!)
- So on..........
炒年糕
there is some steps to eat the chicken after cooked
1.Get a vege
2.Get a slice of meat and dip the sauce
then put on the vege
3.Get some fresh "greenie" put together on the vege
4.Wrap and EAT!!
(very nice~ Juicy)
We had a lot of fun there!!
We even tried to drink some wine~!!
1 bottle of Soju (rice wine) nia ~
After that some of us went to watch movie
I watched The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
I SUPPORT Jacob!!!
I don't like the way of Bella's LOVE

Saturday, July 10, 2010
Go Daorae !
Posted by CW at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment