went to hav lunch with FRENDZ....
everyone ordered CHICKEN CHOP :)
except me,meri and kk
(we were not going to KOK HING)
^^
NEXT....
i went to karyee's house....
[CHIT-CHAT]
den i went back home at 4pm ....
play pc till now
>< -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I miss you ( High School)
we (F5 students) are going to graduate next month....
T.T
Hope all of us can keep in touch ...........
just remember 1 of my "friend"
I'm not sure that i am still her friend anymore .....
i hate myself that i didn't put more effort to solve d problem between us ....
is it of my WORDS that harden our friendship.....
i m thinking if there was nothing happened between us how will it be ???
I'm almost forgot ur manner of speaking ....
REPENTANT
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
27/10/2010
Posted by CW at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment