BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Relief!

Huhhh~
Just finished the very short conversation (like 2 minutes?) with Irene, to inform her about the postpone of 2nd compliance check.

It supposed to be effective and completed in November but

SOP and CMR booked in December 2015 (first 2 weeks) and the SOPs are planned to be effective before Christmas.

And then an email from Khen was received. He will be away from 3rd Dec til 14 Dec
(I think it is a curse to me.... I will nvr effective the endo SOPs?) *Crying sadly in deep deep heart*

What I supposed to do when the Business Approve is gone?!
There's only ONE solution = wait and postpone :'(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week is the 18th week of my placement at GSK

GSK leh~ kai wan xiao (LOL)

Testing~testing please........


By GSK Intern Catherine Wong 03-Dec-2015


0 comments: